DGG’s Construction Group has a distinct set of discriminators that separate the company from our competitors that include:
- Significant financial strength to manage working capital requirements and a bonding capacity in excess of $200 million (aggregate) and $40 million (single project). This level of financial fortitude is rare for small businesses and it provides our clients a stability factor that most small companies cannot.
- DGG is comprised of a family of companies with 8(a) and small disadvantaged business (SDB) set-aside certifications and extensive in-house resources. We have “reach-back ability” to utilize Doyon sister subsidiary resources and expertise to meet specific contract requirements.
- We have experience performing multiple projects simultaneously at different geographic locations throughout the United States – with project and full-service offices established nationwide.
- Management and operations team members at DGG are well-known Subject Matter Experts in their fields and are available for consultation.
- DGG’s leaders specialize in a wide range of building and site construction services including design/build, new construction, renovation, maintenance, repair, quality control, safety, scheduling, and procurement.
DGG has the financial capacity, in-house resources, and expertise to fully support both large and small projects from inception through completion.
We at DGG believe in the spirit of teamwork and partnership to create and foster a highly-skilled team that produces excellent results on a consistent basis. We welcome the opportunity to combine our knowledge and expertise with qualified team members to deliver the highest quality project possible in the industry today.