Facility Support Services Discriminators
- DGG’s Construction Group has several unique abilities that separate the company from our competitors that include:
- We have significant financial strength to manage working capital requirements including bonding capacity in excess of $200 million aggregate with single projects bonded up to $40 million. This level of financial capacity is rare in small businesses; it offers our clients a stability factor that most small companies cannot provide.
- DGG is comprised of a family of companies – both large and small businesses – with 8(a) and small disadvantaged business (SDB) set aside certifications and extensive in-house resources. We have a “reach-back ability” to combine Doyon sister subsidiaries, offering our customers and teaming partners unique advantages in selecting DGG team members to meet specific contract requirements. These advantages include:
- As a Tribal entity, we are considered to be a SDB as a subcontractor (regardless of our firm’s size), offering our Prime Contractor teaming partners assistance in meeting subcontracting goals.
- A government agency may contract directly with an 8(a) Tribal entity, and the entity may receive a directly negotiated contract regardless of dollar amount. The eligibility of the entity for a directly negotiated award may not be challenged by another participant or any other party.
- Federal agencies contracting to an 8(a) Tribal entity may claim SDB and Native American credits.
- Tribal entities have a special set of rules under the 8(a) Program, excluding exemptions for lifetime contract limits. Further, as a Tribal entity, we are exempt from the competitive threshold of $3.5M for Services Contracts and $5.5M for Manufacturing Contracts.
- A Tribal 8(a) entity is eligible to receive a 5-year direct source award up to $20M in a single award, and Justification and Approval can be applied for awards above $20M.
- DGG has the ability to perform projects simultaneously at different geographic locations with project offices established throughout the United States and full service offices through two full-service offices and multiple project offices throughout the United States.
- Management and operations staff members at DGG are well-known Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in their fields, and they are available for consultation. DGG offers this expertise through the collaboration of our small and large business subsidiaries.
- DGG’s Construction Group leaders specialize in a wide range of building services including design/build, renovations and repairs, and new construction for nearly every type of government facility, utility and infrastructure system.
It is unique in the Construction industry, especially with present market conditions, to identify a small firm with the financial capacity, in-house resources and expertise to fully support your contracts from inception through completion.
We at DGG believe in the spirit of teamwork and partnership to create and foster a highly skilled team that produces excellent results on a consistent basis. We welcome the opportunity to combine our expertise and competence with yours to deliver the highest quality project possible in the industry today.