Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission is to provide exceptional, consistent and lasting value through innovative, ethical and cost effective services that support our customers’ mission objectives and our stakeholders’ long term goals.
To be the recognized and sustained leader in providing value driven and ethical professional services.
Statement of Values
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction and create lasting value
- Consistently provide outstanding quality in all of our work
- Show pride in our history; earn the respect of our Shareholders
- Compete and perform professionally, fairly and honestly
- Demonstrate integrity, ethical and moral business behavior
- Commit to our long term vision, growth and success
- Communicate openly, effectively and consistently
- Respect individuals; value teamwork and partnership
Statement of Ethics
Doyon Government Group is committed to the belief that strong business ethics should form the basis for all of our operations, relationships with employees, customers, partners, competitors and suppliers.
We conduct our operations and live and abide by basic ethical principles in the day-to-day conduct of our business. We foster an environment of mutual trust and respect, and take responsibility for our own actions and conduct. These principles include:
- Promoting a workplace that fosters open communication, respect for personal differences and free of workplace discrimination and harassment
- Conducting business operations at a standard of excellence; conducting ourselves in a professional manner consistent with our core values, mission and vision
- Not engaging in any activity that is, or may be perceived as, a conflict of interest
- Protecting company and teammate information such as business development intelligence, trade secrets, technology, ideas, customer lists, financial data, marketing and pricing strategies, and business growth plans
- Observing the laws and customs of all Nations, states and localities where the Doyon Government Group conducts business