Mission, Vision and Values
To be the Leader in providing lasting value through ethical and innovative construction and support services that advance our customers’ missions, while preserving the Doyon Family heritage and quality of life.
To be the recognized and sustained leader in providing value driven and ethical professional services.
Building Excellence on Cultural Values
Statement of Values
Show pride in our heritage
Quality of Work
Value team members and partnership
Communicate openly, effectively, and consistently
Execute work in a safe and ethical fashion
Commitment to long-term vision, growth & success
Continue to evaluate and improve our performance
Statement of Ethics
Doyon Government Group is committed to the belief that strong business ethics should form the basis for all of our operations, relationships with employees, customers, partners, competitors and suppliers.
We conduct our operations and live and abide by basic ethical principles in the day-to-day conduct of our business. We foster an environment of mutual trust and respect, and take responsibility for our own actions and conduct. These principles include:
- Promoting a workplace that fosters open communication, respect for personal differences and free of workplace discrimination and harassment
- Conducting business operations at a standard of excellence; conducting ourselves in a professional manner consistent with our core values, mission and vision
- Not engaging in any activity that is, or may be perceived as, a conflict of interest
- Protecting company and teammate information such as business development intelligence, trade secrets, technology, ideas, customer lists, financial data, marketing and pricing strategies, and business growth plans
- Observing the laws and customs of all Nations, states and localities where the Doyon Government Group conducts business