What We Do
Doyon Government Group
Doyon Government Group (DGG) is comprised of a family of companies with 8(a), small, and disadvantaged business (SDB) set-aside certifications, and extensive in-house resources. We offer a full range of domestic construction and information technology program support services to federal, state and local government agencies.
DGG is a subsidiary of Doyon, Limited, an Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) headquartered in Fairbanks, Alaska. Established under the 1971 Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA), Doyon is the largest private landowner in Alaska, with more than 12.5 million acres allocated to the corporation under ANCSA. Doyon operates a diverse family of companies and has built a strong reputation for innovation and technical expertise.
DGG’s Construction Group consists of five separate construction entities:
- Cherokee General Corporation – Capability Statement
- Doyon Contracting Services – Capability Statement
- Doyon Management Services – Capability Statement
- Doyon Project Services – Capability Statement
- Doyon Technical Services – Capability Statement
DGG’s Information Technology Group consists of two separate IT entities: