DGG’s Construction Group
DGG’s Construction Group consists of five separate entities:
- Cherokee General Corporation – Capability Statement
- Doyon Contracting Services – Capability Statement
- Doyon Management Services – Capability Statement
- Doyon Project Services – Capability Statement
- Doyon Technical Services – Capability Statement
Click here for DGG’s Construction Capability Statement.
DGG’s Construction Group provides Subject Matter Experts who are highly qualified specialists in Design/Build and General Construction services for civil, vertical, and horizontal construction, renovations and repairs. Their experience includes major programs and complex projects for the federal government, nationwide, as well as state and local government and private sector clients throughout the country. These individuals have a history of delivering projects in a low risk, flexible, and reliable fashion, at a fair and reasonable price. Our team performs projects with a direct focus on safety, constructability, and quality with adherence to budget and schedule.
As a full service General Contractor, DGG’s Construction Group has successfully executed numerous projects requiring the skills to understand the missions of our customers and deliver high quality expertise in secure and operating facilities., Our construction personnel have the expertise and capability to provide a powerful and collaborative contracting solution for all customers, as they deliver projects with the highest levels of integrity, partnership, and professionalism – and with a focus on the positive legacies that are integral to all construction projects.
DGG Construction’s Core Competencies
• Construction and construction management services under Federal Contract vehicles
• Teaming on Design-Build contracts
• Ability to execute multi-year, large task order contracts
• Ability to handle multiple task orders concurrently
• Ability to work several geographic regions simultaneously
• Project management – MILCOM and O&M funded programs
• Facility renovation, including historic and repair contracts and tasks
• Infrastructure development upgrades and modernization
• Heavy civil – excavation, roads & parking, flood control & levee reconstruction
• Vertical construction for administrative, industrial, and maintenance facilities
• Demolition of existing structures, systems, and facilities