Doyon Management Services will collaborate with NAVFAC Pennsylvania on this 360 calendar day project. The scope of work involves:
- Removing the existing roofing from Building 1029.
- Providing additional insulation and installing metal roofing.
- Detaching and temporarily supporting existing gutters in place along the low roof edges.
- Reinstalling gutters.
- Providing steel framing and a roof hatch.
- Undertaking any other incidental work required for the project.
This endeavor represents an important contribution to maintaining and enhancing the infrastructure within the Pennsylvania area of responsibility.