For this $37M project, Cherokee General Corporation renovated two three-story office wings of the Randolph Air Force Base, Texas. Built in 1930, the base is known as “the Showplace of the Air Force” because of the Spanish Colonial Revival Style architecture in which all structures were constructed. It is the headquarters of the Air Education and Training Command (AETC) as well as the Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC). “A” Wing is a 102,684 SF and “C” Wing is 86,063 SF. This project upgraded the 80 year old buildings to an open-office floor plan for administrative functions. The renovations were designed to add 50 years to the buildings’ life expectancy.